The Patient Channel is an in-hospital TV channel delivered directly to patient rooms and waiting areas, providing viewers with original, award-winning programs. The channel features various health topics representing important wellness and recovery information in an accessible and empowering way. Programming includes doctors, patients and healthcare institutions from all over the country, covering a wide range of medical conditions for viewers.
- The largest in-hospital health information TV network
- Available in patient rooms 24/7 in over 1,600 hospitals nationwide
- Over 50 credible and current programs
- Recommended by hospital staff to help educate you on important health conditions
- Covering the most common health topics from leading experts, including:
- Heart disease & stroke
- Pain management
- Respiratory health
- General health & wellness
- Available in English, with English and Spanish closed captioning
What Can The Patient Channel Do For You?
- Provides you with information that can help you manage your medical condition and improve your health
- Programming repeated frequently to allow you to watch programs at different times during the day with family and friends
- Easy to understand programs that complement other information provided by your doctor and hospital staff