Melissa Memorial Hospital currently has an opening for a part-time Front Desk Care Coordinator in our Physical Therapy Department. Key skills and attributes for this position include a friendly face and voice, office task multi-tasking capabilities, dependability, and a strong work ethic.
Job responsibilities will include providing front desk support for the team of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and providers, by performing the following activities:
- Director of first impressions with patients, interacting with them in person and on the phone
- Explaining paperwork and benefits to patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Inputting information into the electronic medical record
- Managing the front desk and related tasks
- Ensuring excellent customer service and an exceptional client experience
- Supporting the back-office billing and collections team
- Helping the company live out its mission
Past experience in a similar environment is desired, but not required and candidates with past experience will receive extra consideration. Pay will be determined based upon experience.
Join the team that exists outside the box and supports people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to do things differently than the norm. For more information, please contact Sharon Greenman, 970-854-2241 x2025 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for the position, please go to https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6010389.jobs?ShowAllOpenings.