Melissa Memorial Hospital is looking for an experienced Family Practice Manager. The Family Practice of Holyoke, Clinic Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the clinic and management of the clinic personnel. The Clinic Manager is responsible and accountable for the clinics performance. We are seeking an individual that has excellent communication skills, relationship building, and is equipped to handle multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate would need to think globally; while understanding change management, process improvement and strategic goals. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, performance driven, and welcome change and flexibility.
Skills: Analytical, organized, multitasked, excellent communicator, collaborative, relationship building, scheduling experience.
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree and clinical experience, minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, Business Administration, Nursing or similar field and clinical knowledge that would come from being a MA LPN, RN.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tasked to encourage teamwork and cooperation between all employees.
- Contribute to the training and proficiencies of assigned personnel.
- Promotes a high level of customer service to our patients.
- Ability to work closely with front and back office operations to identify and implement processes for improvement.
- Understands, implements, and enforces company policies and procedures and works with team members to ensure compliance.
- Accountable for direct oversight of all clinic compliance.
- Oversight of employee’s schedules to ensure appropriate coverage during hours of operation.
- Coordinate the training of personnel to efficiently fulfill their responsibilities.
- Identify clinic work flow improvement opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the department or clinics budget.
- Supervise the ordering of supplies (medical and office) for the clinic.
- Responsible for oversight of the clinics human resource needs.
- Assist in training new employees in clinic policies and procedures.
- Oversight of employee time keeping and timely submission of employee timesheets to payroll.
- Works with the appropriate leaders to solidify patient relations by timely and professionally handling patient concerns.
- Responsible to oversee, prepare, and participate in all inspections and timely reporting compliance.
- Strive to improve patient safety in all aspects of performance of the above essential functions.
- Monitors office efficiencies, productivity, and cost savings and looks for opportunities to improve each of these areas.
- Monthly review of all clinic operations reports.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Continuous learning in both personal and professional development.
- Consistent review, comprehension and reply of company email and related correspondence.