EHR CLINICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Melissa Memorial Hospital has an opening for a full-time EHR Clinical Support Specialist. The EHR Clinical Support Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for providers and clinical staff for the Electronic Health Records (EHR) system. This includes supporting providers and clinical staff through troubleshooting assistance, technical training and education, workflow validation, and identifying opportunities to increase and optimize utilization of the EHR. The EHR Clinical Support Specialist is expected to communicate effectively and to coordinate and utilize all clinical aspects of the EHR as well as serve as a liaison between providers/clinical staff, IT and the EHR vendor in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. This position is responsible for ensuring a positive customer/user experience.
- Associates Degree in healthcare related area; or equivalent education, training and experience PLUS
- Two (2) years’ experience providing EHR support to clinical staff OR
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a clinical setting with daily use of an electronic medical record.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to manage project tasks, timelines and multiple priorities
- Ability to influence people at the provider level
- Ability to lead others in a team environment
- Knowledge of best and emerging industry practices
- Demonstrates good judgment, resourcefulness & flexibility
- Proficient with personal computer based productivity tools such as Microsoft Office.
For more information, contact Sharon Greenman, Human Resources Director at 970-854-2241 or email@example.com. You may submit resumes and applications to the HR Department at 1001 E. Johnson St., Holyoke, CO 80734. East Phillips County Hospital District is an equal opportunity provider and employer.